Digital Marketing Officer
Established by industry for industry, Moreton Bay Region Industry & Tourism (MBRIT) is the official destination management organisation for the Moreton Bay region in partnership with the Moreton Bay Regional Council.
As Queensland’s fastest growing economy and Australia’s third largest local government area, MBRIT works collaboratively to provide leadership in preparing for and delivering a dynamic path of growth and prosperity for the Moreton Bay Region.
Reporting to the Digital & Social Marketing Manager, you will collaborate with the consumer and business marketing team and work closely with the events services team. You will:
- Create and execute digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Monitor and evaluate each campaign to ensure a high standard of efficiency, timeliness and quality of content
- Keep abreast of new social media platforms and online marketing trends that would improve MBRIT's digital marketing strategy
- Qualification in business or marketing from a recognised Australian tertiary institution or relevant equivalent experience
- Completed Google Analytics Fundamentals course
- Demonstrated experience to support a solid understanding of the digital landscape and functionality
- Demonstrated successful track record in using digital campaign tools
- Demonstrated experience in implementation of websites, mobile applications, digital marketing strategies, SEO and online advertising and promotional strategies in the past 12 months.
- Comprehensive understanding of landing pages and related best practice management.
- Knowledge and experience in contemporary marketing communications and promotions principles and practice.
- Advantageous would be experience using Craft CMS or similar website CMS, Mail Chimp or similar enews CMS, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Photoshop
If you have a creative, strategic and innovative mindset, can multi-task and be tenacious in achieving objectives... then this could be the role for you.
Please submit your application with a cover letter addressing the criteria in this job advert plus your resume by 5pm on Wednesday 3 June 2020.
For a copy of the position description, please contact email@example.com
Please note you must be an Australian citizen or have the right to work in Australia to qualify for this role. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted individually.