Each month the Moreton Bay Region's official destination brand Visit Moreton Bay Region is delivered to over 94,000 email inboxes! That's 94,000+ opportunities for you to put your business and events in front of an engaged crowd for FREE. That's right, for FREE!
To be eligible to participate in a Free Digital Tourism Campaign, your business must tick one of the following:
All campaign inclusions are at the final discretion of the MBRIT Tourism & Events Marketing Team, who look to develop unique content stories for the regions inbound tourism growth.
Did you know we had a closed Facebook group for Tourism & Hospitality Operators in the Moreton Bay Region? JOIN HERE it's FREE!
1. Upload your event listings to visitmoretonbayregion.com.au/list-my-event. Please read our handy guide on how to "List Your Events For FREE!", including image specifications and content requirements for a good event listing.
2. Create a Facebook Event and send the Visit Moreton Bay Region Facebook Page a co-host request. Not sure how to do this? Please read our "Creating a Facebook Event and Sending Co-Host Requests" helpful guide.
3. Tag the Visit Moreton Bay Region Facebook Page on your posts and use our hashtag #VisitMoretonBayRegion on Instagram. Our marketing team shares content from tourists and local operators onto the Visit Moreton Bay Region Facebook Page and Instagram Account. We also profile Instagram Images in the email campaigns! Not sure about what a hashtag is? Read our helpful guide "Hashtag".
4. Promote Major Events that are happening in the Moreton Bay Region (view 2019 Major Events Calendar), by co-hosting the event on your Facebook Page, profiling on your website or including in your email campaigns. Events are a GREAT way of bring visitor back into the region who have been here before. So leverage the opportunities! Click here to learn how to "Co-host another pages Facebook Event onto your Facebook Page".
5. Share content from VisitMoretonBayRegion.com.au or posts from the Visit Facebook Page onto your social media platforms to build a profile of the region for your target market (it's also a quick and painless way to fill your content calendar!). Not sure how to share a Facebook post? Read our "Sharing Posts from other Facebook Pages" resource.
It's just 2 easy steps to in the loop! Via our Facebook group and industry email alert, we provide your business with regular updates (but not too many!) on important Tourism and Hospitality news from the Moreton Bay Region. We'll keep you updated on local professional development and training opportunities, what's happening at a Brisbane Marketing and TEQ level, PLUSMajor Tourism Campaigns that are rolling out to profile the region and how you can get involved!
STEP 1. Join our Tourism & Hospitality Operators Facebook Group HERE
STEP 2. Subscribe below to our Moreton Bay Region Tourism Alert